The Behringer X32 Mixer & Hard Case is a bundle consisting of one Behringer X32 32-Channel Digital Mixer and one Music Store Protective Eco Hard Case.
The Behringer X32 Digital Mixer is a 32-channel digital mixer that can be used alongside your favourite digital audio workstation (DAW) as a controller. Bearing this in mind, the X32 can be used for live purposes, as well as for recording sessions, making it one of the most versatile digital mixers on the market.
The X32 features 32 MIDAS microphone preamp channels, a total of 40 inputs, 25 bus channels, 25 motorised 100mm faders and 16 XLR outputs. This is a lot more ins and outs than most other digital mixers on the market within this price range. The X32 has a super easy user interface with a high resolution 7” colour TFT display, as well as individual mini LCD displays per channel.
Native FX plug-ins are built into the X32 and can be accessed from the virtual FX rack which provides a choice of eight stereo multi-effects processors. The following parameters can be checked or edited for each channel on the X32, namely filters, volume, pan, level meter, 4-band EQ, send, return and FX. All mix automation that is done on the X32 can be recorded via the DAW programme that is being used in realtime via USB or Firewire.
Two AES50 ports provides for future expansion of up to six Behringer S16 stage boxes, minimising the need for too many cables which is characteristic of conventional snaking cable systems. The Behringer P16 personal monitoring system can also be connected via an AES50 port to provide simple monitoring management and setup. All recording sessions can be recorded directly to a USB stick on the provided USB recorder port on the top panel of the X32. Alternatively one can record directly to their DAW setup on their computer.
The X32 can be remotely controlled via iPad or iPhone with a free app, this will be a welcome addition to the regular stationary workflow of engineers, as they will have the freedom to move around a venue, but still have control of the X32 remotely. All in all the X32 is an extremely versatile digital mixer, and in terms of its price, is a complete steal for what it can do.
The main features of the Behringer X32 Digital Mixer include:
- Total Recall Functionality
- 32x MIDAS Microphone Preamps
- 32-Channel Audio Interface with USB 2.0 Connection
- 40x Inputs
- 25x Busses
- 8x Stereo FX Returns
- 6x Matrix Mixers with Inserts
- 6x Mute Groups
- 8x DCA Groups
- Full-Recording/Multi-Channel Networking via FW/USB Expansion Cards
- 48-Channel "Digital Snake" via Ultra-Low Latency AES-50 Ports
- 25x 100mm Motorised Faders
- Easy User Interface with Direct Access
- High-Resolution 7" Colour TFT Display
- Individual LCD Displays Per Channel, DCA & Bus
- Full Dynamics & EQ Per Channel
- Virtual FX Rack with 8x FX Slots
- Powerful Scene Management
- On-Board Recorder for Uncompressed WAV Files on USB Flash Drive
- Remote Editor Software to Control via USB or Ethernet
- Extensive Channel Strip Controls with User-Definable Control Sections
- Connection to BEHRINGER P-16 Personal Monitoring System
- AES/EBU Stereo Digital Output & Full MIDI Implementation
- Super-Compact & Lightweight
The Music Store X32 Eco Case is designed for use with the Behringer X32, ensuring it is kept safe during transport. This flightcase is made with a rugged construction, complete with corner protectors, heavy duty locks and ideally placed handles.