The Behringer X32 Producer Digital Mixer is a 40 input channel, 25 bus digital mixing console that can be used for studio and live mixing.
There are 16 Midas-designed preamps that are fully programmable, producing a sought after professional sound that mix engineers and producers look for in a mixer. Onboard the console is 17 fully automated motorised 100mm faders and extensive scene management and DAW control.
iPad and iPhone support brings another dimension to workflow in the sense that one can control the X32 Producer remotely, meaning producers or engineers can move around a venue and still operate the mixer from a distance. Various expansions are available for future reference, but one worth noting here is the Behringer digital snake that can be used with the X32, providing more inputs via one Ethernet connection, making life a lot simpler for setup and also having less cable clutter.
The Behringer X32 is a phenomenally feature-rich digital mixer giving you complete control over your DAW of choice, but can also be used as a stand-alone live mixer, making this a versatile little number at an incredible price, have a look at the myriad of features below.
The Behringer X32 Compact Digital Mixer features include:
- 40 Input channels
- 25 Bus channels
- 16 Midas-designed preamps
- 17 Fully automated motorised 100mm faders
- Extensive scene management & DAW control
- Eight XLR outputs & six additional line inputs/outputs
- Talkback facility with built-in mic or external mic functionality
- 32 x 32 Channel audio interface over Firewire or USB 2.0
- DAW remote control emulating HUI & Mackie Control
- iPad & iPhone apps for remote control are available
- Can be used as a stand-alone mixer (no host required)
- High-Res 5” day viewable colour TFT display
- 6 Matrix buses and all 16 mix buses feature inserts, 6-band parametric EQ & full dynamics processing, 8 DCA & 6 mute groups
- Virtual FX rack with eight true stereo effects slots which include amazing simulations such as Lexicon 480L, PCM70, EMT250 & Quantec QRS amongst others.
- 40-Bit floating point onboard DSP with no internal overload & near-zero latency of 0.8 msec
- 48 Channel digital snake ready via dual AES50 ports. Klark Teknik’s SuperMAC networking technology will allow for ultra-low jitter & latency
- USB type-A connector for file storage, uncompressed stereo recordings, show presets & system updates
- Ultranet connectivity for Behringer P-16 Personal Monitoring System with AES/EBU stereo digital output & MIDI
- Networked remote control for show setups with software editor via Ethernet
- Built-in expansion slot for audio interface cards or digital networking bridges