Behringer XENYX 1002B
Manufacturer Part No: 000-A04
Price excludes VAT
in stock for delivery
Also available in our Romford store
XENYX 1002B description:
The Behringer XENY 1002B Mixer features 10 Premium Inputs with XENY Preamps, British EQ and Optional Battery Operation.
The Behringer XENY 1002B Main Features Include:
- Premium ultra-low noise analog mixer with optional battery operation
- 2 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- 4 balanced, high-headroom stereo inputs with 3 additional mic inputs
- One post-fader FX send and one pre-fader MON send per channel for external FX devices and monitor applications
- Clip LEDs on all channels and dedicated inserts on all mono channels
- Main output plus separate Phones and CD/Tape outputs
- Switchable phantom power for condenser microphones
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper master fader and sealed rotary controls
- External power supply for noise-free audio and superior transient response
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
This page first created on: 19/01/2009
Verified Product Owner
I have this model mixer, which I have used for a number of years. My reason for buying this is because I have installed my original mixer, microphones, cables and mic stands in another studio on a semi-permanent basis and I need to have this, battery/mains powered, mixer for recording on location and I have a number of filming and recording jobs in the pipeline and do not want to dismantle and re-assemble the other kit, as well as not having anything because of the crossover of times.
This is a great mixer. I like having the battery power available when there is no mains power to hand.
It also has 5 x XLR Mic inputs which is great for panel discussions which I use with a Power Amp and Passive Speakers.
Highly recommended but I am not sure if it is now discontinued.
This customer purchased the product in August 2017
Verified Product Owner
We are using this in our village hall where we have a mixture of different bits of kit, cd, dvd, laptops etc. We can now plug all of this into the mixer along with our microphone and easily control everything from this one box.
It is beautifully built, solid metal construction. The slider controls are very smooth. We have the option later of adding in effects if we wish. All this for £78 an absolute bargain.
This customer purchased the product in March 2014
This little mixer is fab.
Handy, convenient, affordable and sturdy...
Definitely recommend it...!
This customer purchased the product in September 2017