Behringer XENYX 1002FX Premium Mixer
Manufacturer Part No: 000-572
Price excludes VAT
available at short notice
XENYX 1002FX Premium Mixer description:
The Behringer XENYX 1002FX Premium 10-Input 2-Bus Mixer with Xenyx Mic Preamps, British EQs And 24-Bit Multi-FX Processor. Highly affordable, quality mixer with a studio-grade 24-bit FX processor.
The Behringer XENYX 1002FX has 10 inputs and a FX Send control for each channel. Additionally, assignable CD/tape inputs have been incorporated for routing flexibility. The XENYX Mic Preamp matches the sound quality, transparency, headroom and even the dynamic range of boutique-style, stand-alone mic preamps. Behringers neo-classic British EQ brings back the warmth and musicality of those 60s and 70s mega-console desks that made music history. The XENYX 1002FX mixer incorporates a studio-grade 24-bit FX processor. Get 100 real-world and awesome effect presets at your fingertips.
The main features of the Behringer XENYX 1002FX include:
- Highly affordable, quality mixer with a studio-grade 24-bit FX processor
- Premium ultra low-noise, high headroom analogue mixer
- 2 state-of-the-art Xenyx Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- FX send control per channel for internal FX processor and/or as external send
- Main mix outputs plus separate control room, phones and stereo CD/tape outputs
- Control room/phones outputs with multi-input source matrix
- CD/tape inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
This page first created on: 25/07/2007
Expertise/Experience: Professional musician
Brilliant little mixer that fits inside the smallest of spaces. Plenty of inputs including x2 very good balanced mic inputs. Real nice feel to the knobs, nice weighty action - feels a very expensive piece of kit, but at under £100 it's an absolute steal!I use it for my keyboard rig Motif XF8 - on stage it's fantastic - there are 2 "control room" outputs that I use to send my signal to my on stage powered monitors - then I use the main outputs to either the desk or D.I. Box - this means that I can adjust my on stage sound levels whilst not interfering with the sound engineers overall control of the band. Simple and brilliant. I originally bought the mixer to give me an extra instant EQ adjustment option through the mixers hi - mid - low settings for my pianos - but having the range of outputs and inputs, and the in-board effects (FX), plus the fact that its so small it sits on my keyboard is a very welcome bonus. Nice one Berringer!
The only thing I can possibly say is it would be goid if it had some rubber feet so it doesn't ever slip on my keyboard - however, I popped some self adhesive rubber feet on the bottom for 50p so job done.
This customer purchased the product in September 2012