The Behringer XENYX Q1202USB is a premium 12-Input 2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps & Compressors, British EQs and USB/Audio Interface.
The XENYX Q1202 USB mixer can handle your live gigs and provide the state-of-the-art tools to make stunning, professional-quality recordings. This compact mixer provides 4 mono channels with premium, phantom-powered XENYX mic preamps, neo-classic 3-band British-style EQ, plus 4 stereo channels.
The built-in XENYX preamps offer a staggering 130 dB of dynamic range with a bandwidth that extends from below 10 Hz to well above 200 kHz. As a result, XENYX mixers provide such transparent, crystal-clear performance that you just might think someone upgraded your microphones while you weren’t looking.
Featuring a dedicated, ”wireless-ready” integration for the Behringer ULM Series USB microphones. Connect the special 2-channel receiver dongle (sold separately) directly to the dedicated input port on the top of the mixers.
Along with the built-in USB/audio interfaces, “one-knob” mono channel compressors, XENYX Q Series USB mixers come with all the recording and editing software you’ll need to turn your computer into a complete, high-performance recording studio.
Behringer XENYX Q1202USB Mixer features include:
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 4 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- Studio-grade compressors with super-easy “one-knob” functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound on all mono channels
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- FX send control per channel for internal FX processor and/or as external send
- Main mix outputs plus separate control room, phones and stereo CD/tape outputs
- CD/tape inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs