The Behringer XENYX QX602MP3 6-Channel Mixer is a premium ultra-low noise, compact 6-input (2 mic, 2 stereo) analogue mixer.
2 onboard studio-grade XENYX Mic Preamps with available Phantom Power, and ultra-musical “British” channel EQs allows you to effortlessly achieve a high-quality sound. On top of this is a high performance MP3 player for playing audio files from a USB stick, and a built-in 24-bit, stereo multi-FX processor with presets for studio-class reverb and delay.
The XENYX QX602MP3's name is found from its legendary, high headroom XENYX mic preamps, which have been praised by audio engineers all over the world. These state-of-the-art preamps offer a staggering 130 dB of dynamic range, with a bandwidth extending from below 10 Hz to way above 200 kHz. These mic pres give the XENYX QX602MP3 a crystal clear, transparent performance.
British consoles of the 1960'2 and ‘70's completely changed the sound of rock and roll. These desks have become sort after by professional sound engineers and producers all over the world. Now, the XENYX QX602MP3's channel EQ is based on the very same circuitry, giving your audio signals incredible warmth and detailed musical character. These equalizers show forgiveness and superb audio quality, even when heavily pushed.
The QX602MP3 features high-quality digital FX in the form of the perfect blend of reverb and delay. They are great for adding warmth and body to your voice or instruments. The world-class 24-bit FX engine’s reverb and delay preset has been custom engineered to give your performance that truly professional finishing touch. An AUX send and stereo return allows you to use your own favourite external effects processors.
The six inputs on the QX602MP3 feature different functionalities. Both channels 1 and 2 feature XLR inputs as well as line inputs, allowing you to use dynamic or condenser microphones or line-level sources. The remaining 2 stereo channels can be used for either two stereo instruments, such as keyboards or sound modules, or 4 independent mono Line inputs. Channel 5 and 6 feature a handy 3.5mm stereo jack, allowing you to play music from your phone or tablet, or you can use the onboard mp3 player to access songs from a USB stick. If this isn't enough for you, the AUX return can be used as an additional 2 line-level inputs. The main, phones and control room outputs are all conveniently found at the top panel of the mixer.
With a weight of just 2.91 pounds (1.32 kg), the QX602MP3 is great for portability. No matter what you need from it, the XENYX QX602MP3 provides the performance features needed to take you to the next level. And all this is at a price you won't even believe. With professional sound quality, legendary XENYX mic preamps with available Phantom Power, British-style EQ, onboard mp3 player and rugged reliability make the QX602MP3 ideal for all of your live performances.
The main features of the Behringer XENYX QX602MP3 6-Channel Mixer include:
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom 6-input analogue mixer
- 2 state-of-the-art XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- 2 balanced, high-headroom stereo line inputs
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs for warm and musical sound
- High-performance MP3 player included to play audio files via USB stick
- Studio-grade 24-bit stereo FX processor with presets for reverb and delay
- Aux/FX send control per channel for internal FX processor and/or as external send
- Stereo aux return for FX applications or as separate stereo input
- Main mix outputs plus separate phones and control room outputs
- Internal auto-range power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany