Behringer XENYX X2222USB 22-Channel Mixer with USB Audio Interface
Manufacturer Part No: 000-A0L
Price excludes VAT
in stock for delivery
Also available in our Romford store
XENYX X2222USB 22-Channel Mixer with USB Audio Interface description:
The Behringer Xenyx X2222USB is a Premium 22-Input 2/2-Bus Mixer with XENYX Mic Preamps & Compressors, British EQs, 24-Bit Multi-FX Processor, USB/Audio Interface and energyXT2.5 Compact BEHRINGER Edition Music Production Software.
The Behringer Xenyx X2222 USB features 8 state-of-the-art, phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps.
The Behringer Xenyx X2222 USB is also a stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer. Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins and ultra-low latency driver included.
The Behringer Xenyx X2222USB Main Features Include:
- Premium ultra-low noise, high headroom analog mixer
- 8 state-of-the-art, phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps comparable to stand-alone boutique preamps
- 8 studio-grade compressors with super-easy "one-knob" functionality and control LED for professional vocal and instrumental sound
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs with semi-parametric mid band for warm and musical sound
- New studio-grade FX processor with 16 editable presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter, multi-effects, Tap function and storable user parameter settings
- Built-in stereo USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer. Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins and ultra-low latency driver included
- Revolutionary energyXT2.5 Compact BEHRINGER Edition music production software included with feature-rich audio/MIDI sequencer that loads almost instantaneously on all computer platforms
- Channel inserts on each mono channel for flexible connection of outboard equipment
- 3 aux sends per channel: 1 pre fader for monitoring, 1 pre/post fader switchable for monitoring/FX applications, 1 post fader (for internal FX or as external send)
- Clip LEDs, mute, main mix and subgroup routing switches, solo and PFL functions on all channels
- 2 subgroups with separate outputs for added routing flexibility; 3 multi-functional stereo aux returns with flexible routing
- Balanced main mix outputs with ¼" jack and gold-plated XLR connectors, separate control room, headphones and stereo rec outputs
- Control room/phones outputs with multi-input source matrix; rec inputs assignable to main mix or control room/phones outputs
- Long-wearing 60-mm logarithmic-taper faders and sealed rotary controls
- "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
- Rack mount brackets included for ultimate flexibility
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany
This page first created on: 15/01/2010
Verified Product Owner
I love this mixer. Its a great size for a small PA and is great for bedroom recording.
PROS - Is got everything a mixer should have, variable eq, low cut, channel inserts and plenty of aux sends PLUS a compression dial on the 8 mic inputs. Provided your desk works these will be in great condition and not give you any hassle.
CONS - usb out (if used for recording) can only record 2 track stereo, onbord effects are not special. (they have alot of potential are usable and can creat great sounds but they wont be as flexable as DAW vst's or an old fassioned pedal board).
My favorite un expected feature is the added compression dial.
As i wasnt expecting a lot this has shocked me with is application to live sound being fantastic. The sound quality is superb when using condensers, dinamics, and DI bass guitar and for the value I would highly recomend for a first time mixer.
This customer purchased the product in January 2015