The Behringer XENYX X2442USB 24 input mixing desk is the “Big Daddy” of the USB Series with its 10 state-of-the-art, XENYX-powered mic inputs, four stereo channels, four Aux Sends and four stereo Aux Returns, and our easy to use “one knob” compressors on each of the mono channels. Other features available exclusive to the X2442USB are: four subgroups for mixing flexibility; Main Inserts (the ideal path for connecting graphic equalizers or compressor/limiters); and eight Direct Outs and Sub Outs for analog recording purposes.
The Behringer XENYX X2442USB multi-purpose mixer boasts a raft of features which ensure the highest standards of audio fidelity such as XENYX mic preamps which offer a staggering 130 dB of dynamic range, with a bandwidth that extends from below 10 Hz to well above 200 kHz. There is also the sublimely musical British EQ which imbues signals with incredible warmth and detailed musical character and exhibit sweet forgiveness and superb audio quality. The the XENYX X2442USB also offers Behringer's latest 24-bit dual engine FX processor, with 16 editable, studio-grade presets including reverb, chorus, flanger, delay, pitch shifter and multi-effects.
To top off this already impressive package, there is one knob compression provided on each mono channel and the built-in, bi-directional stereo USB audio interface, which allows you to connect the X2442USB directly to your PC or Mac computer via a single USB cable.
The Main Features of the Behringer XENYX X2442USB include:
- 10 State-of-the-art, Phantom-powered XENYX Mic Preamps Comparable to Stand-alone Boutique Preamps
- 8 Studio-grade Compressors with Super-easy "one-knob" Functionality and Control LED for Professional vocal and Instrumental Sound
- Neo-classic "British" 3-band EQs with Semi-parametric Mid-band for Warm and Musical Sound
- Studio-grade FX Processor with 16 Editable Presets Including Reverb, Chorus, Flanger, Delay, Pitch-shifter, Multi-effects, Tap Function and Storable user Parameter Settings
- Built-in Stereo USB/Audio Interface to Connect Directly to Your Computer Including Free Audio, Recording, Editing and Podcasting Software Plus 150 Instrument/Effect Plug-ins and Ultra-low Latency Driver Included
- Revolutionary energy XT2.5 Compact BEHRINGER Edition Music Production Software Included
- Channel Inserts and Direct Outputs on Each Mono Channel Plus Main Mix Inserts for Flexible Connection of Outboard Equipment
- 4 Aux Sends per Channel: 2 Pre/post Fader Switchable for Monitoring/FX Applications, 2 Post Fader (for internal FX or external send)
- Clip LEDs, Mute, Main-mix and Subgroup Routing Switches, Solo and PFL Functions on all Channels
- Balanced Main-mix Outputs with ¼" Jack and Gold-plated XLR Connectors, Separate Control-room, Headphones and Stereo Rec Outputs
- Control Room/Phones Outputs with Multi-input Source Matrix; Rec Inputs Assignable to Main-mix or Control-room/phones Outputs
- "Planet Earth" Switching Power Supply for Maximum Flexibility (100 - 240 V~), Noise-free Audio, Superior Transient Response plus Low Power Consumption for Energy Saving
- Rack Mount Brackets Included for Ultimate Flexibility
- High-quality Components and Exceptionally Rugged Construction Ensure Long Life