The Benchmark ADC1 USB is a two-channel, 24-bit, 192-kHz Analog-to-Digital audio converter with a USB interface.
The Benchmark ADC1 USB pushes the limits of conversion technology and yet maintains an affordable price point. Digital audio created by the ADC1 USB provides a stunningly faithful recreation of the input signal. The distortion free output is so pristine you can now record detail which was previously masked by jitter induced artifacts and distortion.
The Benchmark ADC1 USB's main output sample rates are 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, and 192kHz, with a word length of 24-bits. The main output signal is simultaneously on XLR, BNC, and 192-kHz capable Toslink connectors. Output signal format choices include: AES, S/PDIF and ADAT.
A simultaneous secondary output provides 44.1 or 48-kHz output with a switch selectable 16 or 24-bit word length resolution. This output is intended for safety backup recordings. The secondary output on the Benchmark ADC1 USB has the same quality as and is fully independent from the Main outputs in both sample rate and word length.
The reference input features auto-detection and lock to a source format of either AES, S/PDIF, word clock, or super-clock. The Benchmark ADC1 USB has its own internal, international, toroidal PSU.
Benchmark ADC1 USB main features include:
- USB interface
- Total Isolation of Conversion Clock.
- Reference Digital-In Jitter will not Degrade conversion Performance.
- Reference Locks to AES, S/PDIF, WC, or Super-clock.
- Jitter-Free Performance in all Modes.
- 24-bit 192kHz Conversion.
- THD+N < -110 dB (0.0003%).
- Dynamic Range > 120 dB A-Weighted.
- 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4, and 192kHz at 24-bits (Main Output).
- 44.1 or 48 kHz, 16 or 24-bit (Secondary Output).
- 9-Segment, Dual Range LED Meter, with Peak Hold.
- BNC to RCA adapters included.
- Internal Toroidal Power Transformer.
- IEC Connector with International V Select.
- Wide AC-Voltage Operating Range.
- EMI and RFI filtering.
- 1 RU high, 1/2 Rack wide.