The Boss DD-7 takes the best features from its predecessors and expands the creative potential with Modulation Delay mode, classic modelled Analogue Delay mode, external pedal control options, longer delay time, and more.
On the Boss DD-7 up to 6.4 seconds of delay time is available, a marked increase from its predecessor. In addition, Hold mode allows up to 40 seconds of input to be recorded for creating "sound-on-sound" performances.
The Boss DD-7 is equipped with two innovative new delay modes. Modulation Delay provides chorus-flavoured sounds. Analogue Delay offers a modelled simulation of the classic BOSS DM-2, beloved for its characteristic warmth.
For hands-free control of the DD-7, an external footswitch and Expression pedal (sold separately) can be used. Tap tempo can be controlled from an external footswitch, while delay time, feedback, and effect level can be changed on the fly via Expression pedal.
Create amazing effects with the Boss DD-7's stereo output, such as spatial audio sweeps via true stereo panning. You can also use the stereo outputs to create separate dry and wet signal paths - handy for recording and live-performance control.
Boss DD-7 main features include:
- Expanded delay time, up to 6.4 seconds
- Modulation Delay mode offers natural, chorus-type sounds
- Analogue Delay mode models the classic warm BOSS DM-2 analogue delay sound
- Tap tempo controllable via external footswitch
- Delay time, feedback, and effect level can be controlled via external Expression pedal (sold separately)
- Up to 40 seconds of recording for sound on sound (Hold mode)