The BOSS VE-20 VOCAL PERFORMER has been designed from the
ground up for singers, featuring some of the finest vocal-effects
technology on the market.
The BOSS VE 20 VOCAL PERFORMER allows you to instantly add lush
vocal layers and harmonies to your singing. Add realtime
pitch-correction, and show your creative side with special effects
such as Distortion, Radio and Strobe.
The BOSS VE20 offers incredible easy user interface to totally
control your vocal sound. Simply dial up your favourite setting and
sing — no programming required. VE-20 is a practical vocal effects
processor even for beginners.
The high resolution signal path is based on the design of the
now classic ASP8024. We’ve drawn on David Dearden’s wealth of
experience and the evolution of his designs going back to the
1970s, combining the benefits of traditional discrete circuitry
with the latest advances in audio design technology.
Select the harmony interval of your choice, or create multi-part
stacks, such as upper third and lower fifth, and save them for
instant recall. You can also thicken your vocals with Double Track.
Sing, record, loop, and overdub with the onboard Phrase Looper,
inherited from BOSS’s popular RE-20XL Loop Station. You get 38
seconds of mono record time to loop and layer phrases, and you can
do it all in real time onstage.
With the same solid-metal construction as other BOSS stompboxes,
the VE-20 is built to last. Its footprint is identical to BOSS
Twin-Series pedals, ensuring that it will fit perfectly into
existing multi-pedal BOSS pedalboards and travel cases.
The BOSS VE-20 VOCAL PERFORMER Main Features Include:
- Specialised effects for vocalists, including Harmony,
Double-Track, Dynamics, Reverb, Delay, and more
- Create the total of 3-part harmonies and layers
- Realtime pitch-correction tools
- Special FX, including Distortion, Radio and Strobe
- Phrase Looper with 38 seconds (mono) of recording time
- Phantom power for condenser microphones
- Runs on six AA-batteries or Optional AC adaptor (PSA)
- Easy operation, road-tough BOSS construction
- Power Supply: DC 9 V (available seperately): Dry battery LR6/R6
(AA) type x 6, AC Adaptor (PSA series, available seperately)
- Input Impedance: 4 k ohms
- Output Impedance: 600 ohms / PHONES/LINE: 66 ohms
- Memory: Sound: 30 (Preset) + 50 (User)
- Phrase Loop: Mono 38 sec.
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 173 mm x 158 mm x 57 mm
- Weight: 1.1 kg / 2 lbs. 7 oz.