The Event Opal Studio Bundle consists of 2x Even Opal Studio monitors and 1 x TC Electronic Level Pilot Monitor Volume Controller.
The Event Opal Active Studio Monitor is a cost-effective, mid-sized, two-way speaker capable of delivering the great dynamics and mid-range clarity.
The Event Opal Monitor has been designed from the ground up, featuring entirely bespoke components. The cabinet, which features a convenient lifting handle, is made from cast and machined aluminium with nicely radiused edges and corners to minimise diffraction, and has a pair of vertical slot ports on the front baffle.
The Event Opal delivers 750 watts from two all-discrete class AB amps, located on the rear of the speaker. Front-panel controls (hidden behind a flap) can be used to fine tune the tonal balance of the speaker, with some specifically for use when Event Opal is mounted horizontally.
The Event Opal has a 25-pin D-sub connector and threaded mounting points, designed to accept external interface modules to expand the versatility of the system. The first of these to be offered is an AES3 input module. Furthermore, as standard, the new monitor comes with bespoke room-mode analysis software and a dedicated measurement mic to help optimise the system in every control room.
The Event Opal Active Studio Monitor - SINGLE Main Features Include:
- EX8 180mm (7.1”) - Low Frequency Driver
- ULD1 25.4mm (1”) - High Frequency Driver
- Cabinet Volume: 28 Litres
- Cabinet Construction: High Pressure Injection-Moulded Aluminium
- Cabinet Finish: Black Powdercoat
- Low Frequency Vents: Two Variable Impedance Ports
- Waveguide Construction: High Pressure Injection-Moulded Aluminium
- Waveguide: Elliptical waveguide - Rotatable
- Mounting Points: Four each M8 Omni-mount Pattern
- Cabinet Dimensions: 295mmW x 450mmH x 273mmD / 11.6”W x 17.7”H x 10.8”D
- Cabinet Weight: 21.2kg / 46.74lb
- Frequency Response: 35Hz – 22kHz
- Crossover Frequency: 1600Hz
- Crossover Type: Acoustic 8th Order (48dB/Oct)
- 3rd Harmonic Distortion @ 90dB SPL, 1m: 500 - 7kHz - 0.08% / 200 - 20kHz - 0.2% / <200Hz - 1.5%
The TC Electronic Level Pilot gives you immediate level control exactly where you need it - right at your fingertips. The TC Electronic Level Pilot fits into any active speaker setup quickly and easily and with less clutter and wires. This results in convenient and high-precision control over your levels where you would ideally want it, right at your fingertips. Whether you are a passionate hobbyist recording in your bedroom, a musician with a small home studio setup or working at a pro recording facility. Level Pilot makes sure the volume is always exactly where you need it, when you need it.
The TC Electronic Level Pilot main features include:
- High resolution computer-independent analog level control
- Power free - No power-supply required
- Smooth ergonomic feel
- 'Tight grip' rubberized bottom plate
- Fully balanced XLR connectivity
- Compact design for easy placement
- Quad core fully balanced extension cable to avoid messy cabling on your desk