The Fame 5060 AM Single Active Monitor is a popular addition to the Fame 5000 AM studio monitor range,
offering great looks and exceptional performance for an incredible price.
The Fame 5060 AM is constructed from an extremely robust shock proof frame and MDF housing, featuring a high quality 6" LF woofer and a freshly redesigned
1" tweeter. The internal bi-amp delivers 80 watts of power to the LF driver and 45 watts to the tweeter. The additional control
provided on the rear of the monitor, including tonal switching and acoustic space compensation, push the performance of these monitors
into the realms of high end reference speakers, offering clean and crisp highs and mids and extremely powerful bass response.
The flexible input connections include Combi-XLR and separate 1/4" Jack inputs and source gain can be adjusted between -10db and +4db
with lift and grd switching. There’s even an output for connection to an external subwoofer.
The Fame AM Monitor Series deliver top performance, superb sonic separation, accurate sound reproduction and an uncoloured response all for an unbeatable price.
The main features of the Fame 5060 AM Single Active Monitor include:
- Tough yet stylish shock proof synthetic frame, MDF housing with wood veneer side casing
- High Performance 6" LF Woofer
- 1" Tweeter
- 80w LF amp + 45w HF internal amp
- Combi-XLR, 1/4" Jack inputs & Outputs
- Adjustable switching for LF, HF & Acoustic Space Compensation.
- Grd and Lft switching for input gain offering -10db - +4db adjustment
- Frequency Response is 50hz to 20khz
- Distortion < 2%