The Fame RPM 2.1 Active Studio Monitor Set is an amazing bundle consisting of Fame RPM 5 Active Studio Monitors, Pair and Fame RPM 10S Pro Series Active Subwoofer.
The Fame Pro Series RPM 5 Active Monitor Speakers are nearfield monitors offering a modern, yet well-balanced listening experience, ideal for the home studio.
The Fame Pro Series RPM 5 monitors feature 5" woofers and 1" tweeters, all housed in a high-quality bass-reflex cabinet. The RPM 5 speakers are magnetically shielded and feature two-way active switching with complete channel separation. The 5" drivers have a glass fibre cone, while the soft-dome tweeter has a HF Level Adjust control from -2dB to +1dB.
The Fame monitors provide a much bigger sound than their small footprint would suggest, with a tight and ultra-responsive sound. Each speaker has inputs for XLR and TRS jack as well as an unbalanced RCA input. Each speaker also has a Volume control, an IEC power connection and a power switch.
The main features of the Fame Pro Series RPM 5 Active Monitor Speakers include:
- Active near field monitors
- 5" drivers with glass fibre cones
- 1" soft dome tweeters
- 100 watts output
- 53Hz - 20KHz frequency response
- Magnetically shielded
- Each speaker has an IEC connection, Balanced XLR, Balanced Jack and Unbalaced RCA inputs
- Each speaker has controls for Volume and HF Level
- Each speaker measures 280mm height x 190mm depth x 224mm width
- Each speaker weighs 7.2kg
The Fame Pro Series RPM 10S is an active subwoofer and perfectly compliments the RPM active monitors to provide a full-range monitoring system.
The Fame Pro Series RPM 10S features a 10" woofer with an output of 200 watts. The speaker is housed in a solid reflex cabinet and has a frequency response of 45Hz to 160Hz. The rear of the unit has inputs for left and right XLR and jack connections, as well as left and right jack outputs. There are controls for Volume, Crossover and Phase.
The main features of the Fame Pro Series RPM 10S include:
- Active subwoofer
- 10" woofer
- 200 watts output
- 45Hz - 160Hz frequency response
- 2 x XLR inputs, 2 x jack inputs, 2 x jack outputs
- Controls for Volume, Crossover and Phase
- 382mm height x 332mm depth x 398mm width
- Weighs 17.1kg