The Focusrite Isa One & sE2200a II Limited Offer includes the sE Electronics sE2200a II Dual Diaphragm Condenser Mic and the Focusrite ISA One Classic Single-Channel Pre-Amp together with the Digital Board.
Focusrite ISA One delivers Focusrite's prestigious ISA transformer-based pre amp in a rugged and portable chassis, at a ground-breaking price.
ISA One features the classic vintage microphone pre-amplifier topology from the original ISA110 module, including the Lundahl L1538 transformer and bespoke zobel network.
The Focusrite ISA 430 MKII ADC with its 24 bit 192kHz ADC cutting-edge conversion technology, encompassed within pristine Focusrite circuitry, providing stereo channels of the highest quality conversion at frequency rates of up to 192kHz. Digital output formats include 2 channel single/dual wire AES/EBU or 2 channel SPDIF, all via a 9 pin D-type, available from Focusrite. The ADAT and TOSlink ports are stereo and operate at 24 bit, 96kHz.
The sE Electronics sE2200a II is a continuation of the award-winning sE2200 condenser microphone series, this latest version now featuring a dual diaphragm for multi-pattern recording.
The sE2200a II uses the same hand-crafted, 1" gold sputtered diaphragm as the sE2200a, ensuring a smooth and musical result. A pair of these tried-and-tested transducers in the mk2 version allows for cardioid, figure-of-8 and omni patterns, opening up the door to many more recording applications, including stereo recording, m/s, ambient micing and voice-overs.
Focusrite ISA One main features include:
- Rugged and portable transformer-based pre amp
- Line input (XLR and TRS Jack)
- Independent D.I. channel
- Insert Point
- VU Meter
- Six Led Peak meters
- Headphone out with dedicated volume control
- Stereo A/D Converter provides two channels of 24 bit/192kHz A-D conversion with a dynamic range of 119dB.
The main features of the sE Electronics sE2200a II include:
- Second generation of the award-winning sE2200 condenser Mic
- Cardioid, figure-of-8 and omni patterns
- Back-to-back 1" gold sputtered diaphragm
- Black rubberised paint finish
- Pad Switch
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
- Sensitivity at 1 kHz into 1 k ohm: 20 mV/PA
- Directional Pattern: Cardioid, Omni, Figure-8
- Impedance: 200 Ohms
- Equivalent Noise Level: 16dBA
- Max SPL for THD 0.5% *: 135dB
- Supply Voltage: Phantom power 48V±4V
- Connector (Matching): XLR (XLR3F)
- Weight: 598g
- Diameter: 51mm
- Length: 215mm