The LSR308 Pair is a bundle containing 2 x JBL LSR308.
The JBL LSR308 is a professional active studio monitor with a magnetically sheilded 8” woofer and a 1” soft-dome tweeter. These two drivers a powered by separate Class D, 56 Watt RMS amplifiers, giving a balanced high and low frequency reproduction.
The LSR308 contains the legendary JBL transducers so the long-throw woofer and damped woven composite Neodymium tweeter produce deep bass and smooth high frequency response beyond the humn hearing range. While we can’t hear that high, having exceptional preformance in this area pushes the natural roll off at the top end of our hearing outside our range, causing the high frequency reproduction to be much more acurate.
The patented Slip Stream LF port design on the LSR308 works with the woofer to ensure the low frequency response is deep and full, while generating greater low end extension and reduced turbulence. There are also LF and HF ‘TRIM’ switches which allow for additional control of the output to match the specific characteristics of your room.
The JBL LSR308 inputs on balanced XLR and balanced TRS connections.
The JBL LSR308 features include:
- Frequency Range - 37Hz - 24khz
- Max Peak SPL - 112 dB SPL C-Weighted
- Max Peak Input - +23 dBu
- LF Driver Size - 203 mm (8")
- HF Driver Size - 25 mm (1")
- LF Driver Power Amp - 56 W Class D
- HF Driver Power Amp - 56 W Class D
- LF Trim Control - +2 dB, 0, -2 dB
- HF Trim Control - +2 dB, 0, -2 dB
- Input Types - 1 x XLR, 1 x TRS Balanced
- AC Input Voltage - 100-240 VAC +/- 10% 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions (H x W x D) - 419 mm x 254 mm x 308 mm (16.5 in x 10 in x 12.1 in)
- Weight - 8.6 kg (18.9 lbs)