The Kemper Profiler Power Head & Remote Guitar Amplifier Head Bundle Black includes a Powerhead for modelling sounds and a Remote head for changing sounds and channels via a footswitch board.
The Kemper Profiler PowerHead is a powered version of the critically-acclaimed Kemper Profiling Amp, offering the same great features but with a 600-watt power amp included.
While the original Kemper Profiling Amp was an incredible recording tool, the new Profiler PowerHead offers an all-in-one solution for stage and studio. The PowerHead maintains the small, lunchbox size of the original, and utilises the empty compartment at the back of the unit for housing the power amp.
The process of profiling an amplifier remains as simple as always, by simply placing a microphone in front of an amp and letting the Profiler do the rest. Separate profiles are taken of an amp's power amp stage and its speaker, so that profiles can be mixed and matched to create custom amp and speaker configurations.
Now, with the inclusion of the new Kemper CabDriver mode, the PowerHead can be plugged directly into a guitar speaker cabinet or stage monitor. The new power amp section offers a completely transparent sound, ensuring that the amp profile in use is not coloured by the power amp - something that would most likely be the case if used with an external power amp or valve power amp.
The PowerHead offers 600 watts at 8 ohms and 300 watts at 16 ohms, enabling it to be used with anything between a 1x12" speaker and a 4x12" cabinet. For existing Kemper Profiler owners, the original unit can be fitted with the power amp for a small fee.
The Kemper Profiler Remote Guitar Amplifier Footswitch is the quintessential foot controller for your Profiler. Kemper have spent a tremendous amount of time to create a versatile and yet easy to operate floor board. The tight integration in between Profiler and Remote allows you to control, administer and program without any knowledge about MIDI or delving through cryptic data sheets.
The large, illuminated display is designed to be looked at from a distance and Remote's housing is built like a tank – perfect for touring musicians on dark stages. Five buttons allow you to directly access five different programs ("Rigs") and entire performance programs can be switched using a bank system. There are dedicated buttons to access the tuner, tap tempo in and enable the new, exclusive Looper Effect.
Remote connects via a single Ethernet cable to your Profiler. No extra power supply is required and the included cable is 7 meters long (21ft). Longer cables are possible as well.
Up to four continuous foot pedals can control multiple parameters inside your Profiler. Four buttons switch of stomps and effects. The programming required is easier to learn than putting a new contact into your cell phone. Click to choose, assign, done.
The main features of the Kemper Profiler Power Head & Remote Guitar Amplifier Head Bundle Black include:
Profiler Head features:
- Revolutionary profiling amp 'learns' the behaviour of valve amps
- Power amp section offers output power of 600 watts at 8 ohms and 300 watts at 16 ohms
- Can be plugged directly into a guitar speaker or stage monitor
- Direct outputs for studio recording
- Creates profiles of other amps by plugging into them, placing a microphone in front of them and profiling the results
- Includes classic tube amp profiles of British, Californian and German amps and Cabinets
- Connections for use in the studio and on stage (using an additional poweramp)
- Stomp Box profiling section for profiling stomp box effects
- A Master FX section includes reverbs, delays and modulations
- Controls for Gain, Treble, Mid, Bass, Presence and master Volume for using the full sonic spectrum of each amp profile and each gain sound at any volume
Kemper Profiler Remote Guitar Amplifier Footswitch features:
- Foot Controller For Kemper Profiling Amplifier
- Allows Direct Access To 5 Program Patches
- Permanent Tuner
- 30 Second Stereo Looper
- Tap Tempo
- Stomp FX Selector
- Durable Build