The Mackie ProFX12v2 12-Channel Mixing Desk delivers an extensive live sound solution that has unmatched performance. With all-new Vita preamps, powerful ReadyFX effects engine plus USB recording/playback, your live sound game will truly be elevated.
This 12-channel mixing desk features extremely low-noise Mackie Vita mic preamps for its six mic inputs. These preamps are virtually noiseless with a discrete Class-A front design which helps provide a clean and musical audio signal. As well as these, the ProFX12v2 features dual feedback stabilization and bias current optimization for unmatched low-noise performance. Hi-Z inputs allow you to connect guitar, bass and other instruments directly into the mixer.
The ProFX12v2 makes use of the immensely powerful ReadyFX effects engine, which features 16 great-sounding effects like reverbs, delays and choruses. This effects engine uses a floating-point DSP that's been designed specifically for demanding processing of high-quality audio. This results in rich sounding effects that will elevate live performances and inspire audiences.
A master 7-band graphic EQ can be used for tuning mains or monitors. 'Smart Features' give you the tools you always needed such as channel inserts and footswitchable FX mute, making the ProFX12v2 a no-compromise live mixing toolkit. A headphone output with a separate level control allows you to get a good hear of your mix and adjust in real time.
A built in USB interface makes it super easy to record the live performance or provide music playback during. Mackie have included the easy-to-use Tracktion recording software so you can get started right away. With this, you can record to either a Mac or PC, making it great for creating live music videos.
All this is built with a rugged roadworthy design with a solid steel chassis and tough ABS sides that protects your investment.
The main features of the Mackie ProFX12v2 12-Channel Mixing Deskinclude
- 6 extremely low-noise Mackie Vita mic preamps
- All-new ReadyFX effects engine with 16 effects
- Master 7-band graphic EQ
- Aux output perfect for driving a monitor mix
- 4 stereo channels plus extra stereo return for external effects or stereo playback devices
- 60mm faders for input channels, return and main/monitor masters
- 3-band EQ (80Hz, 2.5kHz and 12kHz) on all channels
- Directly connect guitar, bass and other instruments via Hi-Z input
- Stereo RCA tape I/O with input level control
- Headphone output with separate level control
- Balanced XLR and balanced/unbalance ¼-inch main outputs
- FX mute with remote control via footswitch
- Break switch mutes all channels for music playback between sets
- Built in USB recording interface with simple setup via Mac or PC
- Great for live recording and perfect for home studios
- Stream playback music for live or studio applications
- Includes user-friendly Tracktion recording software
- Legendary Mackie “Built-Like-A-Tank” design
- Solid steel chassis protects your investment
- Tough ABS side protection
- Robust internal multi-voltage power supply