The Mackie ProFX4v2 4-Channel Mixing Desk delivers an extensive live sound solution that has unmatched performance. With all-new Vita preamps and the powerful ReadyFX effects engine, your live sound game will truly be elevated.
This 4-channel mixing desk features extremely low-noise Mackie Vita mic preamps for its two mic inputs. These preamps are virtually noiseless with a discrete Class-A front design which helps provide a clean and musical audio signal. As well as these, the ProFX4v2 features dual feedback stabilization and bias current optimization for unmatched low-noise performance.
The ProFX4v2 makes use of the immensely powerful ReadyFX effects engine, which features 16 great-sounding effects like reverbs, delays and choruses. This effects engine uses a floating-point DSP that's been designed specifically for demanding processing of high-quality audio. This results in rich sounding effects that will elevate live performances and inspire audiences.
A 5-band graphic EQ can be used for tuning mains or monitors. 'Smart Features' give you the tools you always needed such as channel inserts and footswitchable FX mute, making the ProFX4v2 a no-compromise live mixing toolkit. A headphone output with a separate level control allows you to get a good hear of your mix and adjust in real time.
All this is built with a rugged roadworthy design with a solid steel chassis and tough ABS sides that protects your investment.
The main features of the Mackie ProFX4v2 4-Channel Mixing Desk include:
- 2 extremely low-noise Mackie Vita mic preamps
- All-new ReadyFX effects engine with 16 effects
- 5-band graphic EQ
- 2-band EQ (80Hz and 12kHz) on all channels
- Aux output
- Directly connect guitar, bass and other instruments via Hi-Z input
- 100Hz low-cut filter and 48V phantom power on all mic channels
- Stereo RCA tape I/O with input level control
- Headphone output with separate level control
- Legendary Mackie “Built-Like-A-Tank” design
- Solid steel chassis protects your investment
- Tough ABS side protection