The Palmer Monicon is a compact passively powered studio monitor controller. This competively priced mini-mixer enables precise volume control without power. Mute and mono buttons make it possible to mute outputs and merge the stereo output signal into a mono master signal. The perfect addition to any small studio setup.
The inputs and outputs of the controller are equipped with XLR connectors and the 3.5mm stereo TRS sockets usually found on computers. Combo input sockets also permit connection with 6.3 mm TRS plugs. The Palmer Monicon is compatible with both professional and consumer equipment. Genuine wood sides make this practical studio tool in its massive powder-coated sheet steel housing a sturdy but elegant looking piece of equipment.
The main features of the Palmer Monicon include:
- Passive monitor controller
- XLR combo inputs + 3.5 mm stereo jack
- XLR outputs + 3.5 mm stereo jack
- Inputs / outputs: balanced and unbalanced
- Maximum input level: +20 dBu
- Output Impedance : 600 ohms