The PreSonus CS18AI StudioLive Control Surface is another affordable compact mixer setting the standard for what digital mixers can be. Built from an award winning legacy, the CS18AI is a compact, intuitive mixing solution for the StudioLive RM16AI and RM32AI rack mount digital mixers and Studio One digital audio workstation. The StudioLive philosophy means being at home both live and in the studio, being easy to learn, and incorporating uniquely PreSonus workflows and features.
Networked with StudioLive RM-series mixers via AVB Ethernet and PreSonus UCNET technology, the CS18AI enables complete hardware control of all mixer features. With a CS18AI combined together with a StudioLive RM mixer, you can keep your mixing I/O on stage in a rack, while running the mix from hundreds of feet way via a lightweight Ethernet cable—eliminating the need for a cumbersome analog snake and a separate stagebox.
In addition to mixing with the CS18AI’s touch-sensitive motorized faders, a StudioLive RM as your mix core allows you to integrate an iPad®, a large Windows® 8 touch screen, or a combination of them all for an unprecedented mixing and control environment.
The main features of the PreSonus CS18AI StudioLive Control Surface include:
- 18 100mm, touch-sensitive motorized faders: 16 Channel, 1 Flex, 1 Master
- Control up to 64-channels on StudioLive RM AI mix systems
- Navigate using traditional layers or with intuitive PreSonus Filter DCA groups
- Built-in 4x2 AVB audio interface with 2 XMAX preamps, 2 balanced TRS line inputs, 2 XLR and stereo headphone output
- Connects via a simple Ethernet cable eliminating the need for cumbersome analog or digital snakes and stage boxes
- Studio One control surface functionality