In a footprint of less than 2 square feet (0.19 m2), the compact, 16-channel Presonus Studio Live 16.0.2 offers 8 mono input channels and 4 stereo channels and provides 12 XMAX Class A solid-state mic preamps.
The Presonus 16.0.2 is jam-packed with features and processing power, employs the same workflow and easy-to-use mixing-surface design as the bigger StudioLive boards, and sounds every bit as good, with the same high-definition, wide-dynamic-range, digital converters.
The 16.0.2 integrates a 16x16 FireWire interface and comes with Capture, Studio One Artist recording and production software, and Virtual StudioLive, bidirectional control software, and it works great with our free SL Remote iPad and iPhone control apps.
The 1602's Fat Channel is well stocked with compressors, limiters, gates, phase reverse, high-pass filters, and 3-band semi-parametric EQ. Two stereo, 32-bit floating-point effects processors deliver delay and reverb effects.
The Presonus StudioLive 16.0.2 also offers MIDI In and Out. You can recall Scenes from a DAW using MIDI Program Changes, control the main output volume and effects level, and even mute effects between songs—all thanks to the magic of MIDI control.
Presonus StudioLive 1602 main features include:
- 8 mono mic/line channel inputs
- High-headroom Class A XMAX mic preamplifier
- 60 mm precision faders
- 4 stereo line channel inputs
- 4 Auxiliary buses (pre/post-fader send)
- 2 Internal FX buses
- 2 stereo 32-bit digital effects processors with customizable reverb and delay presets
- Fat Channel signal processing on all channels and buses, with 3-band semi-parametric EQ (individual band on/off), Full-featured compressor, Standard downward expander, Limiter
- Phase reverse (12 mic preamplifiers only)
- Pan with dedicated 15-LED display
- 16-in/16-out FireWire recording interface (24-bit/44.1 kHz and 48 kHz)
- Compatible with most audio software via ASIO, Windows Audio, Core Audio Scene store and recall
- Software bundle for Mac and Windows includes: PreSonus Studio One Artist, PreSonus Capture, PreSonus Universal Control with Virtual StudioLive
- MIDI Control Mode: Scene and FX Preset recall, Main Volume, FXA, and FXB output levels, FXA and FXB assign/unassign to Mains