The Soundcraft Signature 22 MTK Mixing Desk builds upon 40 years of live sound mixing, combining a great analogue control surface with the unparalleled British sound of Soundcraft. This compact, powerful mixer has been built to be tough and perform trouble-free all night long.
The Signature 22 MTK uses 16 of Soundcraft's own Ghost mic preamps, delivering outstanding audio quality with a high headroom, large dynamic range and exceptional clarity with minimal noise. Soundcraft has also included their Sapphyre Assymetric EQ, a 3-band EQ allowing you to perfectly equalize every vocal and instrument in a mix with a great sense of musicality.
As far as effects are concerned, the Signature 12 MTK has integrated Lexicon studio-grade effects including reverb, modulation, delay and many more. Each input channel features dbx limiters. The Signature 12 MTK has standard XLR inputs and switchable Hi-Z inputs that enable direct connection of guitars, basses and other instruments. Five AUX inputs allow you to play media from external devices.
The Signature 22 MTK's multi-track USB audio interface allows you to use any ST/AU/AAX/TDM/RTAS plug-ins and insert them on to any input channel. This enables studio plug-ins to be integrated with live performances.
The main input of control comes from 60mm smooth, high quality faders. GB series audio routing with flexible pre/post switching on each AUX is joined with subgroups with powerful routing and switching options as well as dedicated outputs. The Signature 22 MTK is built using a very robust metal construction that's ready to live a life on the road. The components are all top quality and the universal power supply is internal.
The main features of the Soundcraft Signature 22 MTK Mixing Desk include:
- 22 channels
- 16 iconic Soundcraft Ghost mic preamps with ultra-low noise performance
- 4-band Sapphyre EQ
- 8 dbx limiters (High-ratio Compressors) on input channels
- 5 AUX inputs
- 4 mono/2 stereo subgroups
- Dual Lexicon® Effects Engines featuring award-winning Reverbs, Delays, Choruses and Modulations
- 24-in/22-out ultra-low latency USB audio playback and recording interface
- Switchable Hi-Z inputs for guitars, basses and other instruments
- Hi-Pass Filters (low-cut) and 48V Phantom Power on all mic channels
- Comprehensive Soundcraft GB Series audio routing
- Smooth premium-quality 100mm faders
- Robust metal construction for tour-grade build quality and reliability
- Internal universal power supply