The Soundcraft Ui12 Digital Mixer brings users the freedom to mix from anywhere and from any device. It features an integrated Wi-Fi router, allowing it to be controlled with either a tablet, smartphone or computer. It is cross compatible with iOS, Android, Mac, PC and Linux devices, and can be controlled by up to 10 devices at once.
The Ui12 features built-in HARMAN signal processing from dbx, Lexicon and DigiTech, including AFS2, DigiTech Amp Modelling, and a whole lot more. The remote-controlled mic gain is full recallable and other features such as a 4-band parametric EQ, high-pass filter, compressor, de-esser and noise gate on input channels, can all be controlled by a device of your choice. All the remote-control is very stable and as long as your device has Wi-Fi capability, you shouldn't run into any problems.
As well as these, the Ui12 features a 31-band graphic EQ, compressor and noise gate on all output channels. Three dedicated Lexicon FX busses, that include reverb, delay and chorus, are all built-in to the device. Furthermore, the Ui12 controls include subgroups, view and mute groups among others. Show/snapshot recall-ability and channel recall safes keep everything safe to whatever device you're using, whilst a security lockout feature allows you to customise the amount of control access a single device has.
The Ui12 can be controlled by not just Wi-Fi, it can also be controlled over Ethernet for an even more stable connection, and can be controlled simultaneously by both via the independent network interfaces.
With a wealth of input options, compatibility between the Ui12 and your instruments shouldn't be an issue. The inputs include four XLR combo inputs, four XLR inputs, stereo RCA line inputs and two channels of Hi- Z/instrument inputs. As well as these, a 2-channel USB media player and two balanced XLR Aux outputs allow you to play music from an external device. The USB audio playback is compatible with WAV, MP3 and AIFF file formats. Two 1/4" headphone jacks with independent volume controls give you real time monitoring of you mix, and balanced XLR and 1/4" main outputs give you the option to hook the Ui12 to a pair of monitors or PA speakers.
The main features of the Soundcraft Ui12 Digital Mixer include:
- Tablet/PC/Smartphone Controlled Digital Mixer
- Integrated Wi-Fi Router Onboard
- Cross-platform compatibility with iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS, and Linux devices
- Use up to 10 control devices (tablets, phones, PCs) simultaneously
- Legendary Harman Signal Processing from dbx, Digitech, and Lexicon
- Fully Recallable and Remote-Controlled Mic Gain and Phantom Power
- 4-band Parametric EQ, High-Pass Filter, Compressor, De-esser and Noise Gate on input channels
- 31-band Graphic EQ, Noise Gate, and Compressor
- 4 XLR Combo Mic/line Inputs
- 4 XLR Mic Inputs
- 2 channels of Hi-Z/Instrument Inputs with Digitech Amp Modelling
- Stereo RCA Line Input
- 2-channel USB media player with MP3, WAV, AIFF compatibility
- 120-band Real-Time Frequency Analyser (RTA) on inputs and outputs
- 3 dedicated Lexicon FX effects busses: Reverb, Delay, and Chorus
- Subgroups, Mute Groups, View Groups, and more mixer controls
- Show/Snapshot recall with channel safes and security lockout
- Independent network interfaces on board for simultaneous control by Wi-Fi and Ethernet
- Floor-ready rugged chassis for live applications
- 2 Balanced XLR Aux Outputs with dbx AFS2 Processing
- 2 ¼”Headphone outputs with level control
- Balanced Stereo XLR & 1/4" Main Outputs
- 2-Channel USB Audio Playback compatible with mp3, WAV, and AIFF formats