The SPL Madison 16 + 16 Channel MADI Interface offers the pure SPL analogue sound for every MADI equipped digital console, audio router and PC MADI card.
With 16 input and 16 output channels in a single rack space, the Madison combines state of the art signal conversion with highly reliable clock and MADI processing. And as a true SPL unit it is simple to operate, easy to expand and, of course, an awesome sounding conversion system.
Thanks to its rich I/O equipment, the Madison makes it a breeze to integrate professional analog gear into larger multichannel infrastructures. With four popular reference levels, operational sample rates between 44.1 and 192kHz, multicore analog I/O, fibre MADI I/O and word clock I/O, the Madison simply fits everywhere.
Up to four units can be connected to a single MADI port on a digital console, a MADI PC card, or any professional audio routing infrastructure. The MADI port offers excellent and near-zero-latency digital transmission of up to 64 I/Os with galvanic insulation. And since MADI is the emerging new studio I/O standard, the Madison is the perfect interface for home and project studios, commercial recording studios and scoring stages.
So wherever you may have a need for reliable and pure conversion of multiple analog audio channels, the Madison meets your demand brilliantly.
The main features of the SPL Madison 16 + 16 Channel MADI Interface include:
- 16 AD and 16 DA converters in 1U
- Superb sounding converters with a sophisticated analog section on 36V audio rails
- +24dBu professional output level
- Best price/performance value
- Up to 64 I/Os on 1 MADI port (4 units)
- Latency-neutral MADI chaining
- 44.1 to 192kHz, ±10% vari-speed
- SPL clock-shop for jitter-free operation
- Ultra-compatible, always operational MADI IO with ultra low conversion latencies
- Four directly selectable reference levels: 15/18/22/24
- Simple operation and setup right from the front panel controls
- Ergonomic, distance-readable meters for clear level status indication of any I/O channel
- Fanless, absolutely silent low-power design (max. 30W)
- Redundant power supply optionally
- Four analogue, 8-channel multicore DB25 sockets (TASCAM industry standard)
- Made in Germany