The SSL X-Desk SuperAnalogue Mixer has been built from the same SuperAnalogue™ DNA as the SSL AWS 900+, Duality and Matrix consoles. The X-Desk Summing Mixer is designed to be used in project studios where space is limited. Yet still providing the industry standard SSL sound quality you hear in hit records today.
The X-Desk Summing Mixer from SSL can compares to world-class mixers today. This compact summing mixer features 16 channels of SSL SuperAnalogue™ technology, with typical SSL attention to detail and depth. You will find smooth 100mm faders, comprehensive artist & studio monitoring with Dim/Cut buttons, Stereo/Mono Aux sends, channel and Master Bus Inserts and accurate bar graph level metering.
For easy integration into your existing studio, X-Desk can be used as an elegant and ergonomically refined desktop mixer with removable rack ears for standard 19" rack mounting (7U space required). Like all SSL SuperAnalogue™ products, it is extremely robust, hand-built in the UK with an all metal chassis and high quality controls and components. Up to eight X-Desks or X-Desk & X-Rack combinations can be cascaded via D-Sub connection to expand up to 160 inputs on mixdown.
X-Desk brings benchmark audio performance to the compact mixer format.
The SSL X-Desk SuperAnalogue Mixer Key Features include:
- SuperAnalogue™ – analogue purity at the highest level
- 8x dual input Mono Line channels : 16 channel mixdown
- 8x Insert Send/Returns on channels
- Stereo CUE and 2 Mono Auxiliary Sends
- Cascade with X-Rack and other X-Desks for bigger systems
- Talkback – for artist communication
- Dim & Cut buttons
- Independent Main and Alternate stereo monitor outputs
- SSL Stereo Mix Bus with External summing and Inserts
- 2x Stereo Returns with Level, Pan and Bus assignment
- iJack front panel input for portable playback devices
- High quality internal PSU
- D-Sub Channel I/O connection for studio integration
- 19" Rack mount ears included