The Vox AV60 Guitar Amp Combo comes from a new line of amplifiers for 2016 featuring authentic tube designed circuitry complete with two 12AX7 valves and various amp model settings with 60 Watts of ouput.
The AV60 is a fully-featured analog amp that packs decades worth of tones into a compact, yet gig-worthy combo. The AV60’s unique multi-circuit analog pre-amp utilizes a 12AX7 tube to provide a full complement of clean, crunch, overdrive, and high gain tones that can be tailored to your liking via the Bright and Fat switches. These classic tones are further enhanced by a customizable, tube equipped analog power section and a unique, sealed speaker enclosure for improved resonance. Rounding out the feature set are three, analog-voiced digital effects including Chorus, Delay & Reverb. The VOX AV60 is perfect for players who need a versatile, affordable, and incredible sounding amp.
Vox amps deliver class, dynamics and huge vintage tones suitable to all style of music. What’s more, these amps are built to last and are true workhorses to even the most demanding of players.
The main features of the Vox AV60 Guitar Amp Combo include:
- Pre Amp Circuit: eight (CLEAN1, CLEAN2, CRUNCH1, CRUNCH2, OD1, OD2, H.GAIN1, H.GAIN2)
- Tube: AV60: 12AX7 x 2
- Effects: Three (MOD, DELAY, REVERB)
- Input/output Jacks: AV60: INPUT, FOOT SW, AUX IN, PHONES, FX LOOP, EXTERNAL SPEAKER
- Power Amp Output: AV60: Maximum approx. 60W RMS @3 ohms
- Speaker: AV60: VOX original 12" 3 ohms
- Power Supply: AV30/60: AC100V, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: AV60: 36W
- Dimensions (W x D x H): AV60=590 × 272 × 491 mm / 23.23" x 10.71" x 19.33"
- Weight: AV60: 16.6 kg / 36.60 lbs.
- Included Items: AV30/60: AC cable
- Accessories (Sold Separately): Foot switch (VOX VFS2/ VFS5)